Overseas Terms & Conditions
- You must be over 18 years old to order from whiskys.co.uk or the minimum legal age for purchasing alcohol products in your country of residence.
- By ordering from us it is accepted that you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- All Prices are in GBP Please Check Local Currency exchange rates.
Please note: All European deliveries are temporarily suspended
- It is your responsibility to check with your local authorities for restrictions.
- For this reason, we despatch goods to oversea countries entirely at the risk of the customer and, although we maintain proof of shipment from our carriers (Fedex, UPS, – Royal Mail Parcel Force) and can provide a tracking number by e-mail for each shipment, we unfortunately, cannot guarantee delivery to certain worldwide locations.
- Whiskys.co.uk will not be liable for any goods which are held by customs and other government authorities, the customer must organise the release of the goods.
- Refunds will only be given for goods which are returned safely and intact to Whiskys.co.uk although the customer is liable for the return shipping costs or duties .
- The Card security features must match the card Billing Address number and post code and be 3D secure
- (This is where you provide a password to your card company as part of the payment procedure) as this guarantees us who you are and payment.
- Paypal is only accepted to a verified account and to a confirmed address To the UK Only
- Payment and delivery must be to an address that we can independently identify you with.
- However we can still proceed with your order if you are willing to pay us by international bank transfer. Please Contact us Via e-mail for Details.
- If we are sending products to an address within the European Union, prices are also subject to VAT at the current UK rate.
- Orders originating and sent to an address outside the EU may be subject to local taxes and duties upon arrival in the delivery country, which are levied once the package reaches the delivery country.
- Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you the customer or the recipient, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict the charges.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you will need to contact your local customs office if you require further information.
- If you are ordering for delivery within BRAZIL, CANADA OR RUSSIA, please be aware that Customs may destroy the package. whiskys.co.uk cannot be held responsible and as a result no refund will be given.
- If your order is returned to us by customs or authorities, then we will refund the value of the items – SHIPPING CANNOT BE REFUNDED.
- If your order is returned to us damaged we will take images of the damaged parcel ready for your own insurers.
- PLEASE NOTE – This is not just limited to the countries noted above, and information is still valid if customs or other regulatory body seizes the consignment
- SALES OF WHISKY ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
OVERSEAS POSTAL CHARGES
Please note: All European deliveries are temporarily suspended.
As a Guide Western Europe is charged from £16 per Bottle, 5-7 working days, to many Western European addresses.
- Europe Zone 1 – Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands From £16 single bottle upto £24 for 4 bottles
- Europe Zone 2 – Finland, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden From £20
- Europe Zone 3 – Cyprus, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Malta, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland From £30
- USA-Iceland – From £49, 7-9 working days
- Far East – Caribbean – Australia, Barbados, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, China, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Hong Kong, India, Japan, Martinique, New Zealand, Singapore, British Virgin Islands, Taiwan – From £60 7-9 working Days
- Overseas Parcels are sent by Fedex, UPS on a signed for delivery.
Our shopping Basket is set up to give a final Invoice value including shipping before you proceed to payment so that you are aware of the final amount.
Please check our Terms & Conditions for overseas orders.
General Terms & Conditions
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and it is our aim to ensure that all products supplied to all customers arrive in perfect condition.
- You have the right to cancel your order at any time without being charged for the goods ordered within 14 days of purchasing (other than for perishable or personalised products or those products that have been specified as non-returnable).
- If you have received your order and are unhappy with any of the products ordered, we will happily refund your money or exchange the products provided that you inform us of your intention to return the products within 14 days from the date of your order being delivered. However, we will only reimburse the cost of returning items where they were delivered in error or the items were damaged or defective.
- Any products must be returned to us in good condition and in the original packaging. All refunds will be paid within 14 days of receiving the returned product(s).
Please note that not all of the items for sale at Whiskys.co.uk are new and in some cases will have been purchased at auction. Product images on the website are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not be exact representations of the item in stock, particularly for antique and/or discontinued products, which may not be in 100% perfect condition. Items listed with a disclaimer are sold as described and unable to be returned. Please always read our description.
Please also be aware that batch numbers, vintages and bottling dates may be subject to change. If this happens, we will do our best to inform you before the item is shipped.
If an item is delivered in a faulty or damaged condition and if new bottling you have a 30-day right to reject which begins from the date of ordering (for perishable products, this is limited to the best before date if this is sooner).
VINTAGE & OLD BOTTLES
- Please note that not all of the items for sale at Whiskys.co.uk are new and in some cases will have been purchased at auction.
- Product images on the website are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not be exact representations of the item in stock, particularly for antique and/or discontinued products, which may not be in 100% perfect condition.
- Items listed with a disclaimer are sold as described and unable to be returned. Please always read our description. We have a waver at the point of sale which customers must agree with to ensure you are aware of returns/refund policies of old bottles.